To be considered a senior at Polly Fox Academy, a student must have at least 16 credits.
- PFA requires 21 credits earned in order to graduate.
- Completed work for Senior students planning on graduating in June is due 2 weeks before the last day of school. Polly Fox Academy encourages all of our students to attend post-secondary schooling or training after graduation.
- Senior students should meet with Ms. Wood often throughout their senior year to make sure they are on track for graduation.
- Senior should meet with Ms. Wood to complete their FAFSA for college financial aid, and Ms. Wood or Ms. Brooke to complete college applications.
- When a senior has completed all credits, she must obtain a form from Ms. Wood that all her teachers must sign.
Polly Fox Academy offers several scholarships to graduating seniors every year. These scholarships include: Polly Fox Memorial scholarship, Toledo Public Schools Foundation scholarships, Mercy College scholarships, Owens Corning scholarships, and more. The scholarships must be used during the school year immediately following PFA graduation. Students should see Ms. Wood for more information.
Polly Fox Academy senior week occurs in late May. Past activities include: volunteer day, Cedar Point trip, bowling, lunch at Golden Corral, and staff/student picnic. For more information, see Ms. Brooke.
Graduation will be held TBD. More information will be available in early spring 2016.