The Ohio Department of Education requires that students submit certain documents in order to enroll in school. To enroll in Polly Fox Academy, the following documents are required:
- Birth certificate (from the Health Department, must be legible)
- Two proofs of residence (gas and electric bill in student's parent's name, dated within 30 days)
- If applicable, custody or child support papers with court stamp
- School transcripts, unofficial and official
- Immunization records
- Withdrawal from last school attended
- OGT and/or proficiency test scores and dates
- IEP and ETR, if applicable (must be on file before student fills out enrollment paperwork)
Students who are under 18 must be enrolled by a custodial parent. Students who are over 18 must provide proof that they are self-supporting (that they have a job or have their own case with Jobs and Family Services) in order to enroll themselves. Students cannot fully enroll until all of the above documents are provided. Students and parents should plan on taking approximately one hour to complete the paperwork and tour the building. You do NOT need to provide proof of pregnancy to enroll.
Once a student has completed all paperwork and provides all documents to enroll, she will meet with the counselor to take the computer-based Basic Achievement Skills Inventory (BASI) test. This test is used to help the counselor determine which classes to place the student in. After the BASI, the counselor will work with the student to set a class schedule.
To enroll in Polly Fox Academy, please call (419) 720-4500.